Welcome To Panache Immigration

Business Phone

Australia Family Visa

There are several options to bring your family to Australia. If you are migrating to Australia, you can bring your family with you on dependent visas. If you are an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident you may sponsor children, partners, parents to join you in Australia.

Family Spouse Visa

A Family Spouse Visa allows a married partner (opposite or same-sex) to join his/her spouse in Australia. The sponsor should be Australian citizen or permanent residents. This temporary visa is issues for 2 years, after which, the relationship is re-examined. If it is considered as genuine then the applicant is issued a permanent visa. Upon approval, the applicant is permitted to live, study and work in Australia.

Parent Visa

A very popular migrant visa, Parent Visa enables parent to join their children in Australia permanently. The child should be eligible sponsor for the parents. However, it is important that applicants should have at least half of their children living legally and permanently in Australia. Upon approval, the applicant is entitled to live, study and work in Australia, permanently.

    Free Immigration Assessment

    Find out your options for visa by completing a free online assessment.