Denmark Study Visa
Application is applicable just in case you're travelling for tourism.
A visa normally grants you the proper to stay within the entire Schengen region. The Schengen countries are Austria, Belgium, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands , Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland. A visa allows you to remain a maximum of 90 days in any 180-day period in Denmark and is generally valid for the complete Schengen region.
Decisions about visa applications must normally be made within 15 working days from the day Embassy receives it, excluding submission time at VFS). In some cases applications would require further enquiry or documentation. So process time in these cases might prolong. Applicants may additionally be asked to seem for an Interview at the Embassy.
A visa doesn't allow you to figure in Denmark unless the Immigration Service has explicitly granted you this right.
VISA FEE IN EUR*
Tourist Visa / Non Professional Visa
Business Visa / Conference Visa
Airport Transit Visa / Transit Visa / Seaman Visa
Child b/w 6- 12 Yrs. ( only in short stay visa)
*exchange rate of the date of application will apply
ADDITIONAL VFS CHARGES FOR APPLICATIONS SUBMITTED IN INDIA
FEES IN INR
VFS Service Fee
ADDITIONAL VFS CHARGES FOR APPLICATIONS SUBMITTED IN NEPAL
FEES IN NPR
VFS Service Fee
Prime Time Application
Prime Time Pass back
ADDITIONAL VFS CHARGES FOR APPLICATIONS SUBMITTED IN BHUTAN
FEES IN BTN
VFS Service Fee
There is no mandatory courier fee. However frequency of transfer of physical applications would be limited to once in two weeks. For applicants who need their applications sent on urgent basis, there will be an Optional Value Added Service for Urgent Courier of Euro 30 per applicant which will be charged over and above the Service Fee Courier passport take 4 to 5 days to reach Bhutan.
FEES IN INR
Photocopy – Black & White (01 page)
Photograph ( 06 copies)
Exemptions of visa fees please see “Visa Fees“. The Visa Fee is subject to change without notice.
VFS Service charge
- The VFS Service Fee is to be paid only by cash.
- The fee is non-refundable
- There is an optional courier facility available at Rs 1143/- (Inclusive of Goods & Service Tax –SGST @9% and CGST@9%) per application.
- There is an optional SMS service available at Rs264/- (Inclusive of Goods & Service Tax –SGST @9% and CGST@9%) per application.
- If applying at the Visa Application Centre in Bhutan a one-time rep charge of BTN 2520 /- is charged for transporting the visa application to The Denmark Embassy in New Delhi and returning the processed passport back. The service that VFS provides in Bhutan is an optional service, not an obligation and thus it is always an option for all candidates to lodge the application directly at the Danish Embassy in New Delhi.
Please print out the checklist and prepare the necessary documents accordingly, also ready an additional copy of your passport ID page for Passport Collection.
- Kindly make sure that your application contains enough, correct and adequate information. All information must be correct and mirror your planned trip.
- In case some document is missing on submission date, additional documents can be submitted only by applicants themselves at VFS within 5 commerce days.
- Applicant can be asked for additional documents or may be call for an interview if deem necessary by the Embassy.
- Decision about Schengen visa applications must normally be complete within 15 days. In some cases applications will require further query. In these cases, the complete processing time is 30 days. In very difficult cases the processing time can be up to 45 days. In certain situation, the Danish embassy will be required to ask the Danish Immigration Service to process an application. The visitor’s application is sent via the Immigration Service’s electronic case handling system.
- Application processing time counts from the time an acceptable application is submitted at a diplomatic mission or a Visa Application Centre. ‘Admissible’ means that the mission has decided that the Schengen situations for giving in an application have been met.
- When the file is referred to the Danish Immigration Service, the Embassy will share the reference number of your file with you. This number enables you to contact the Immigration Services in order to check on the position of your file.
- Contact detail for the Danish Immigration Service: T: +45 35366600 – Monday – Wednesday: 09:00 – 15:00 , Thursday: 12:00 – 17:00 , Friday: 09:00 – 12:00 , email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Embassy of Denmark will inform you in each instance in writing, by telephone or orally about the verdict that is taken concerning your visa application.
- Citizens of certain countries or categories of certain citizens are subject to prior consultationin one or more Schengen countries before a visa may be issued. The processing time in these cases will usually be minimum 10-12 days.
- (CONTENT SOURCE: NEW TO DENMARK)
From the 03 September 2019, you should fill in your visa application and submit the application fee online using https://applyvisa.um.dk/. After you have applied and submit the visa fee online, you must print and sign the cover letter from ApplyVisa and hand in supporting documents and provide biometrics at the Visa Application Centre: http://dk.vfsglobal.co.in/contact_us.html
If you want help with filling in your Schengen visa application and pay online, VFS may help you with this. If you don’t need any help, please fill in the visa application and pay online via https://applyvisa.um.dk/ before turning up at the visa application centre to submit your papers. This will speed up your obedience time. VFS has one PC obtainable at every centre for applicants who have forgotten to fill in their visa application and pay the application fee online.
We Worked With Reputed Companies in The World
Reobiz donec pulvinar magna id leoersi pellentesque impered dignissim rhoncus euismod euismod eros vitae.