If your intended stay in Estonia is up to 90 days from the date of the prime entry within the territory of the Schengen countries, you've got to use for a C-type visa (also called a “Schengen visa” or a “short-stay visa”). A Schengen visa entitles you to visit the 22 EU member states which are members of the Schengen area, also as four non-EU countries (Norway, Switzerland, Iceland and Lichtenstein). the method of applying for the visa depends on the country of your passport and your residency, as explained below. The visa choice method will take about 15 working days. You ought to apply a minimum of three weeks and a maximum of three months before your intended travel.
You must lodge the appliance for a Schengen visa at the Consulate of the country that you simply shall visit, or– if you plan to go to quite one Schengen State, the Consulate of the country which is that the main destination of the stay (in terms of the length or purpose). If you plan to go to the several Schengen States and therefore the stays are going to be of equal length, you want to apply at the Consulate of the country whose external borders you'll cross first when entering the Schengen area.
NB! Estonian Honorary Consuls cannot not gather or examine visa applications, they may only provide only common information on visa requirements. It is not possible for the Embassy in New Delhi to accept applications through third persons or travel agents.
WHERE TO SUBMIT YOUR VISA APPLICATION?
Applying for a Schengen Visa depends on your citizenship, passport and country of residence. If you are a resident of India and have:
- Applying for a Schengen Visa depends on your citizenship, passport and country of residence. If you’re a resident of India and have:
Indian Passport: Please apply at one among the VFS Global visa centers closest to your city in India. See all locations HERE.
• Non-Indian passport holders who permanently living and dealing in India over a year may submit application at the Estonian Embassy in New Delhi .
• Please see HERE for the complete list of nations where Estonia is represented by another country’s Embassy for issuing Schengen Visas.
IMPORTANT! If you do not permanently work and live in India, you must go to the designated Embassy of your home-country. Your Schengen visa application will not be accepted at the Estonian Embassy in New Delhi!
If you’re a non-Indian passport holder and want to go to only Estonia, you’ve got to use for the Schengenvisa either at the Estonian Embassy of your home country or at the embassy of another Schengen member country representing Estonia in issuing Schengen visas. If the travel destination includes more than one Schengen member state, the request must be lodged at the representation of the most destination. The major destination is that the country where you plan to spend the longest time or where the most purpose of the intended journey is administered . If you would like to go to several Schengen member states and you’re unsure of the state of the most destinations or decide to spend an equal number of days in each state, the visa must be applied for at the Embassy of the country of arrival into the Schengen area.
WHEN TO SUBMIT YOUR VISA APPLICATION?
- A visa application should be submitted a minimum of 15 working days before the planned day of travel, and a maximum of three months before the beginning of your trip.
- Applications shall be selected within 15 working days of the date of the lodging of an entire Applicants are generally given an indicative date when to select up their application. This era could also be extended up to a maximum of 30 calendar days in individual cases, notably when further scrutiny of the application is required. Exceptionally, when additional documentation is necessary in specific cases, the amount could also be extended up to 60 calendar days.
- Applications accepted at the VFS Centre are going to be submitted on subsequent working day at the Embassy of Estonia in Delhi. Once the appliance has been submitted, the applicant are often further requested additional documentation in support of an equivalent .
- Note that if the application is submitted during a satellite VFS center (non-Delhi), it’s going to take up to 72 hours in transit to New Delhi. All the applications received from Satellite centers are going to be sent to the Estonian Embassy in New Delhi on following working day. time will start excluding the date of submission of application at VFS.
WHAT DOCUMENTS DO I HAVE TO TAKE WITH ME WHEN I TRAVEL ON A SCHENGEN VISA?
Possession of a Schengen visa doesn’t present an automatic enter the Schengen Area. At the external border, visa holders could also be requested to supply the important papers, justifying the intend and conditions of their future stay; that they need sufficient means of subsistence, both for the number of the intended stay and for the return to their country of origin or transit to 3rd state into which they’re bound to be admitted, or are during a position to accumulate such means lawfully.
WHO DOES NOT NEED A VISA FOR VISITING ESTONIA?
Nationals of the member states of the ecu Union (EU) and therefore the European Economic Area (EEA)and any third-country national who may be a holder of a Residence Permit of a Schengen country don’t need a visa to enter Estonia. Furthermore, the holders of passports of certain countries don’t need a visa to enter a Schengen region (including Estonia) for stays of no quite 90 days during a 6 month period. For an entire overview of who doesn’t need a visa for visiting Estonia, click HERE
Schengen visa applicants may submit complaints about the conduct of the Embassy staff, the external service provider, or the visa application process.
A complaint are often submitted to the consular department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs by e-mail:email@example.com.
Important notice: It’s impossible to lodge an appeal against a refusal, annulment, or revocation of a visa to these-mail.
We Worked With Reputed Companies in The World
Reobiz donec pulvinar magna id leoersi pellentesque impered dignissim rhoncus euismod euismod eros vitae.