Canadian Study Visa
Canada, the land of immense possibilities, is a perfect study destination for Indian students. High-quality education, the multiplicity of programs in various streams, and its world-class educational institutions are the linchpins of Canada’s education system. Choosing to study in Canada is the best decision that you can take for your career. Here are the reasons that make it one of the best study destinations around the world.
Canada is home to some of the best universities in the world, and many of them consistently rank among the best in World University Rankings. For the year 2020, the QS World university ranking agency has picked 26 Canadian universities, whereas the Times Higher Education World University Rankings has given place to 30 Canadian universities in their list. Canadian universities and colleges maintain high standards and offer a wide range of research focused study programs. Consequently, Canadian degrees and diplomas are recognized around the world, with which you can easily find a lucrative job anywhere.
Canadian universities offer immense research opportunities in the variety of fields that include Natural sciences, Engineering and Technology, Medical Sciences, and Agricultural sciences. As a matter of fact, Canadian universities undertake nearly 40 percent of Canada’s research and development.
Completing higher education in Canada is a career investment, and it is affordable too! Moreover, Canada’s cities and nearby towns offer several accommodation options at lower rates that make it more appealing to international students. Many Canadian universities and colleges offer scholarships to international students on the basis of their academic record.
Pre- and post-study work opportunities
Studying in Canada is also economical because you can work there while pursuing your study program. Isn’t it great! As an international student, if your study program allows, you can work part-time for up to 20 hours per week during your classes and full-time during winter and summer holidays. Not only can you enjoy your life with your earned money, but also gain valuable job experience. In addition to this, after completing your study program, you may work up to three years in Canada on a Post Study Work Permit.
Canada believes international students are best suited for permanent immigration. In fact, Ms. Patricia A. Hajdu – former Minister of Employment, Workforce Development, and Labour, admitted the fact in a statement released in Canada’s International Education Strategy for 2019-2024. she said, “As most international students are young, have Canadian educational qualifications and in-demand labour skills, and are proficient in one of our official languages, they are often ideal candidates for permanent residency.”
Best country for living
Canada is one of the best countries in the world for a living. Recently, U.S. News & World Report, a prominent American media house and ranking agency, has placed Canada in the first position for quality of life and second in overall ratings. Indeed, Canada is one of the safest countries for higher education and working as well.
Canada prides itself on its multicultural society. Its people are warm and welcoming and are from various ethnic groups, including Canadian, English, Scottish, French, Irish, German, and Indian. Walking down the street in one of Canada’s major cities, you can easily see people talking in their native languages. Many Indians, including Punjabi, Gujrati, and Bengali, have settled there.
Home of some of the most respectable universities and colleges, Canada is the top study destination for Indian students. Canada’s study, work, and immigrant advantages attract tens of thousands of international students not only from India but around the world every year. More than 642,480 students choose Canada for higher studies in 2019. The country is also known for its diverse culture and majestic sceneries and has been ranked number one for Quality of Life by USNEWS. Also, it holds the 2nd position in overall rankings that includes factors like Adventure, Citizenship, Cultural Influence, Business, etc.
According to the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD), Canada spends more per capita on its Education System than any other country. Canadian Institutes with the first-class infrastructure offer easy access to a wide variety of technology as Canada is a safe country for pursuing education. Canada is famous for its education system. Canadian degrees are considered equivalent to the degrees from the US, Australia, and other Europe countries.
Why Study In Canada?
A vast number of courses with a practical approach makes Canada an excellent destination to study abroad. The foremost goal of the Canadian Education System is to make students successful in every aspect of life.
International Students holding a Canadian degree can work across the globe in highly reputed organizations. Many degrees and diploma programs are available for students from different countries in Canadian academic institutes.
International students can continue Education in Canada’s top Universities because of the reasonable fee structure as compared to other nations. Canadian degrees are well-reputed. Students can also work while studying to benefit from internship opportunities. Moreover, there are a considerable number of benefits of studying in Canada.
- Multicultural Society: Students from different parts of the world are studying in Canadian Institutes, which is one of the main attractions of Canadian Institutes. Toronto and Ontario are declared as the best International cities by Fortune Magazine.
- Canadian Lifestyle: Canada is the best place to live in the world, according to the UN survey. Canada is ranked number one for the past 9 consecutive years. Canada gets a high score because of its high-quality Education System, less crime rate, less violence, reasonable living costs, etc.
- Work Opportunities: Students can work part-time in Canada during their academic course by which they can be able to pay their daily expenses. The maximum duration of part-time work is 20 hours/week. Where students who have opted co-op program can work full time.
- Living standard: International students usually get fascinated by the living style of Canadians because they have one of the highest living standards. Major cities in Canada have a variety of shopping centers, art centers, restaurants, Colleges, Universities, etc. Moreover, post-secondary campuses of Canada are equipped with the latest technology.
- Reasonable expenses: The inflation rate of Canada is very low as compared to industrial countries in the past three years. Tuition fees for international students in Canada is much lower than their counterparts in competing countries. Moreover, the educational quality of Canadian Institutes is excellent and affordable. So, admissions in Canadian institutes are more competitive for Students from different nations.
- Research Value Research plays a vital role in acquiring advanced knowledge. Canadian universities run many scholarship programs to encourage talented students. Moreover, depending upon the research topic, The Canadian Government and private business entities may offer to cover the entire cost of the research, which makes it more appealing to study in Canada.
Requirements For Canada Student Visa?
Students have to meet several requirements for getting admission in Canadian Colleges or Universities. Students must have an offer letter of the College/University before applying for a study permit. Moreover, students must have an IELTS scorecard with a minimum of 6 bands overall. Some documents are also required for the Canadian Visa process.
- A valid passport: Passport is the main requirement for any kind of visa. Students need a valid passport in order to become eligible for applying for a Study visa. According to the Canadian High Commission, International students must have a passport with a validity that can cover their intended stay in Canada.
- Proof of Funds: Students have to show proof of Funds at the time of Study Visa Application. Such funds are to prove that a student has enough funds to pay tuition fees for one year as well as daily expenses. So, GIC proof of Scotiabank/ICICI Bank is required for the study visa application of Canada.
- Passport Size Photographs: Students need two passport-sized photographs of given standards.
- Image size should be at least 35 mm X 45 mm.
- The Image should not be older than 6 months.
- The background should be plain or white.
- Immigration Medical Examination (IME): International Students who want to go to Canada for higher study must pass through a compulsory Immigration Medical Examination. Students have to visit the listed doctors for a Medical examination, preferably a week before the starting of the Visa Application.
The Interviewer may request some additional documents including:
- Academic Documents
- Score Card of Language Proficiency Test
- Scholarship letter (if applicable)
Work While Study in Canada
Work While Study in Canada
- Working off-campus: Students have permission to work while studying for 20 hours a week during academic sessions. They are allowed to work full time in their scheduled breaks.
- Working On-campus: Students having valid study permits are eligible to work on-campus at the Canadian institutions.
- Co-op/ internships: These programs are available for such International students, for whom practical work experience is an essential part of their study program.
Process For Student Visa Application
Process for Student Visa Application
- Check the processing time: The procedure of visa application usually takes 3-4 weeks. So, students must go through the Canadian consulate website to know the approximate time required for the process of student visa. Always remember, the time shown on the website is just an estimate, not a guarantee.
- Determine your way to apply: There are two ways to apply for Student Visa.
- Online: Students must have access to a scanner or camera to generate a copy of your documents for uploading and a valid credit card for fee payment for applying for a visa online.
- In person: Download the application form after reading the instructions carefully. Complete your application form with the help of these instructions.
- Fill a consent form to get the full assistance Visa Filing Process. You can get the help of consultants for this process.
- Pay Processing Fee: Visa fees, in addition to embassy charges, must be paid to complete the application process. This processing fee is non-refundable. Moreover, if your spouse/common-law partner/children are accompanying you on your temporary visa, then appropriate processing fees must be paid for them.
- Submit your application:After processing fee, submission of application form is a must. The student will receive a receipt containing a unique tracking number.
- After successful approval of your visa application, candidates will receive a notification requesting a passport by the Canadian Government. Students should not worry about their visa process. Pyramid provides proper guidance about the application process.
Canada is one of the most popular destinations for international students seeking top quality education. Canadian degrees/ diplomas are internationally renowned and is among one of the most sought-after in the world.
We Worked With Reputed Companies in The World
Reobiz donec pulvinar magna id leoersi pellentesque impered dignissim rhoncus euismod euismod eros vitae.