Canada Study Visa Consultants
Canada is the land of enormous possibilities, a perfect study destination for Indian students, with high quality of education, the multiplicity of programs in different courses, and its top-class educational institutions are the keystone of Canada’s education system. So, if you have decided to study abroad, the idea is awesome. Panache Immigration & Education consultant can assist you completely, as we are the best Canada Study Visa Consultants in Jalandhar. Choosing to study in Canada is the right decision that you can take for your bright and successful career. Here are the reasons why it is one of the best study destinations around the world.
WHY STUDY IN CANADA?
Canada is one of the best places for better study and this country draws a large number of college students every 12 months from everywhere in the world. Canadian universities offer Top-class training which might be discovered globally and studies are taken into reflection as one of the key components of any graduate course. The universities support college students who come out with high-quality study ideas and scholarships provided in line with the study.Panache Immigration & Education consultant is also known to be the Best Canada Study Visa Consultants in Jalandhar. Our professional and skilled staff is expert in providing you best immigration services.
- Financial requirements – Evidence of sufficient funds to cover tuition, travel, and living expenses.
- English proficiency – It is mandatory for all students to prove their proficiency in the English language via a good IELTS/TOEFL score.
- IELTS (Academic module): Overall score of 6.0 (5.5 in each module) for Bachelor’s degree.
- PG: Overall score of 6.5 bands (6.0 in each module) for Master's degree.
- Health requirements – Some students may have to go for medical checkups to show they are in good health condition.
- Character requirements – All students who are applying for the Student Visa to Canada are appraised against the character requirements which include a criminal record check and getting a police approval, to make sure they do not have any substantial criminal record.
Pre and post-study work opportunities
Studying in Canada is also inexpensive when you can work there while pursuing your study. Isn’t it appreciable! As an international student, if your study program allows, you can work part-time work for up to 20 hours weekly during your classes and full-time during the winter and summer holidays. Not only you can enjoy your life with your earned money but also learn great job experience. Including this, after completing your study program, it is beneficial for you to work for up to three years in Canada on a Post Study Work Permit.
Canada assumes international students are best suited for permanent immigration. In fact, Ms. Patricia A. Hajdu – former Minister of Employment, Workforce Development, and Labour, reveal the fact in a statement released in Canada’s International Education Strategy for 2019-2024. She said, “As most international students are young, have Canadian educational qualifications and in-demand labor skills, and are important in one of our official languages, they are often ideal candidates for permanent residency.”
Canada is one of the most popular destinations for international students seeking top quality education. Canadian degrees/ diplomas are internationally renowned and is among one of the most sought-after in the world.
We Worked With Reputed Companies in The World
Reobiz donec pulvinar magna id leoersi pellentesque impered dignissim rhoncus euismod euismod eros vitae.