Australian Study Visa
Australia is a blend of contemporary cities, majestic landscapes and a well-acknowledged education system, Australia is among world’s leading countries to live and pursue tertiary studies in.
Australian universities fall in top 50 universities of the world in Arts and humanities, clinical, pre-clinical & health, Engineering & technology, life sciences, physical sciences and social sciences. Australia has five of the 30 best cities in the world for students based on student mix, affordability, quality of life, and employer activity – all important elements for students when choosing the best study destination.
Australian Student Visa Requirements
- Financial requirements – evidence of sufficient funds to cover tuition, travel and living expenses.
- English proficiency – It is mandatory for all students to prove their proficiency in English language via a good IELTS/TOEFL score.
- IELTS (Academic module): Overall score of 6.0 band with no band less than 5.5 for Bachelor’s degree.
- Health requirements – Some students may have to undergo medical checkups to show they are in good health.
- Character requirements – All students applying for the Student Visa to Australia are assessed against the character requirements which include a criminal record check and getting a police clearance, to make sure they do not have a substantial criminal record.