For the time being while we process your permanent Partner visa (subclass 801) visa form or it is withdrawn.


From AUD 7,715 for most applicants. From AUD 1,285 for Prospective Marriage visa (subclass 300) holders. You pay for the temporary and the permanent visa at the same time.

Processing times

  • 75% of applications: 23 months
  • 90% of applications: 28 months

With this visa you can

  • stay, work and study in Australia while we process your permanent Partner visa
  • travel to and from Australia as many times as you want
  • join free English language classes give by the Adult Migrant English Program
Watch Intro
About Reobiz Company
Visitor visa for Australia

You must

  • be in a real relationship with your spouse or de facto partner who is an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or qualified New Zealand citizen
  • be in Australia when you register for this visa and when we choose your temporary visa application. Family who register with you must also be in Australia

Help with your visa

If you are getting help with your visa, before you pay someone, search the register of migration agents on the Migration Agents Registration Authority (OMARA) website.

With this visa you can

  • stay in Australia until we decide your permanent Partner (Migrant) visa (subclass 801) or that application is withdrawn
  • work in Australia
  • study in Australia (you will not receive government support)
  • travel to and from Australia as many times as you wish
  • attend up to 510 hours of free English language classes give by the Adult Migrant English Program
  • enrol in Australia’s public health care plan, Medicare

How long you can stay

live on the visa until we decide your permanent visa (subclass 801) application. For many applicants, this live is from 15 to 24 months. Applicants who have been in a long term relationship before they apply may not have to live on the subclass 820 visa at all. We might grant you the permanent visa right away after we grant the temporary subclass 820 visa.

Include dependent children

You can include a dependent child or children in your application:

  • when you submit your visa application, or
  • after you agree with your application but before we decide your temporary visa

These dependants must:

  • meet our health requirement
  • meet our character requirement
  • be in Australia

You can also add a dependent child after we grant the temporary visa.

Prospective Marriage visa holders

Candidates who hold or have held a Prospective Marriage visa can also include a member of the relatives unit in their application. You can’t add these relatives after you submit your application.


Prospective Marriage visa (subclass 300) holders: AUD 1,285 for the most applicant. If you previously held a Prospective Marriage visa but didn’t apply for the subclass 820 and 801 visas before that visa expired: AUD 1,630. Dependent Child visa (subclass 445) holders: nil. Most other applicants: AUD 7,715 for the most applicant. The cost covers this Temporary visa and therefore the Permanent Partner visa (subclass 801). There is also a fee for every loved once that applies for the visa with you. You may even have to pay other costs like those for health checks, biometrics and police certificates. To work out what proportion your visa will cost, use the Visa pricing estimator. The estimator does not take under consideration the opposite costs. You and any loved one or dependent child applying with you want to be in Australia, but not in immigration clearance, once you apply for this visa and once we decide your temporary visa application.
Processing times
Your application can take longer to process if:

  • you don’t fill it in correctly
  • you don’t include all required documents or we need more information from you
  • it takes time to verify your information

We can’t process your application if you do not pay the correct visa application charge.

Your obligations

You and your family must meet all visa conditions and obey Australian laws.

Adequate health insurance

Depending on your circumstances, you may be qualified to enrol in Australia’s public health care system, Medicare, while you await a decision on your visa application. See Medicare. If you are not eligible for Medicare, we recommend you take out health insurance to cover any unforeseen medical treatment you might need in Australia. Otherwise, you will be personally liable for all your healthcare costs while you are in Australia. Insurance can help limit your financial liability.

Reciprocal healthcare agreements

Some countries have a reciprocal healthcare agreement with Australia.

Private health insurance

You can get Australian residents’ private health insurance if you have:

  • an interim (blue) Medicare card
  • a full (green) Medicare card


You can travel outside Australia as many times as you want.

Visa label

We will digitally link your visa to your passport. You will not obtain a label in your passport.

Not had a visa cancelled or an application refused

You might not be eligible for this visa if you have had a visa cancelled or refused while you were in Australia.


Meet relationship requirements

In most cases, you must be the spouse or de facto partner of an:

  • Australian citizen
  • Australian permanent resident or
  • qualified New Zealand citizen

Your relationship can be with someone of the same or different sex. You might still be eligible for the visa if your relationship breaks down or your sponsor dies while we are considering your application.

Married applicants

To be a married applicant:

  • you and your spouse must both be committed to a shared life together to the exclusion of all others
  • your relationship together with your spouse must be genuine and continuing
  • you must accept with your spouse or do not live apart on a permanent basis
  • your marriage must be valid under Australian law

To find out if your marriage is valid under Australian law, contact the relevant state or territory agency for births, deaths and marriages.

De facto partners

To be a de facto partner, you want to be during a de facto relationship.

  • you and your partner are during a de facto relationship if of these apply:
  • you aren’t married to every other
  • you are committed to a shared life to the exclusion of all others
  • your relationship is genuine and continuing
  • you live together or don’t live separately and apart on a permanent basis
  • you aren’t related by family Usually your de facto relationship must have existed for a minimum of 12 months immediately before you apply for the visa.

Time spent dating or in a web relationship won’t count as being during a de facto relationship. The 12-month requirement won’t apply if you’ll show us compelling and compassionate circumstances exist to grant the subclass 820 visa. The 12-month requirement also won’t apply if:

  • your partner holds or held a permanent humanitarian visa
  • your de facto relationship existed before we granted their visa
  • your de facto partner told us about the connection before we granted their visa

It also won’t apply if you:

  • are during a de facto relationship with a partner who is an applicant for a permanent humanitarian visa
  • you have registered your relationship with an Australian authority like a registry of births, deaths and marriages You might still be granted the temporary visa if your relationship has weakened or if your sponsor died.

Have a sponsor

Be the right age

Married applicants must generally, be 18 or older when they apply. This is because generally, you must be 18 or older to be married under Australian law. Applicants in de facto relationships must be 18 or older when they apply.

Meet our health requirement

You, and any members of the family unit or dependent child who applies for the visa with you, must meet our health requirement. Family members who don’t accompany you to Australia might also need to meet our health requirement.

Meet our character requirement

You, and any members of the family unit or dependent child who applies for the visa with you, must meet our character requirement.

Pay your debts to the Australian Government

If you or any relatives (including those that don’t apply for the visa with you) owe the Australian government money, you or they need to have paid it back or arranged to pay it back.

Best interests of the child

We may not grant this visa if it is not in the best interests of an applicant under 18.
Get help with your application

  • You don’t need to use a migration agent to use for any visa. But if you would like to, see the way to find a registered migration agent. Anyone can assist you fill out forms or offer you general help together with your  But you would like to allow us to know if you want someone to:

Receive your correspondence

  • provide immigration assistance and act for you

Gather your documents
Give correct information. See what happens if you can’t prove your identity or don’t provide true information. Note: You should provide all required information with your application, or as soon as possible after lodging your application.  Applications with all required information, including health exams and police checks, can be progressed more quickly. If more than 18 months has passed since you completed health exams, or more than 15 months has passed since your National Police certificate (NPC) was issued by the Australian Federal Police (AFP), new checks will be required to progress your application.

Identity documents
Give a birth certificate showing the names of both parents. If you can’t provide this, provide one of the following:

  • identification pages of a family book showing the names of both parents
  • identification pages of an identification document issued by the government
  • identification pages of a court-issued document that proves your identity
  • identification pages of a family census register

Also provide:

  • the pages of your current passport showing your photo, personal details and passport issue and expiry dates
  • a national identity card, if you have one
  • proof of change of name, if applicable, such as:
    • a marriage or divorce certificate
    • change of name documents from an Australian Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages, or the relevant overseas authority
    • documents that show other names you have been known by

Your relationship with your partner
If you are married, provide your marriage certificate or other evidence that your marriage is valid in Australia. If you are a de facto partner, provide proof of your de facto relationship. This proof should show that:

  • you have a mutual commitment with your spouse of de facto partner to the exclusion of all others
  • your relationship is genuine and continuing
  • you either live together or don’t live permanently apart
  • you are not related by family

Tell us in writing about:

  • how, when and where you first met
  • how the relationship developed
  • when you moved in together, got engaged or married
  • what you do together
  • time you spent apart
  • significant events in the relationship
  • your plans for the future


Show us how you and your partner share economic matters. You could give us:

  • joint mortgage or lease documents
  • joint loan documents for major assets like homes, cars or major appliances
  • joint bank account statements
  • household bills in both names

Your household

Show us how you and your partner share domestic matters. You could give us:

  • a statement about how you share housework
  • household bills in both names
  • mail or emails addressed to you both
  • papers that show joint responsibility for children
  • papers that prove your living arrangements

Social matters
Show us proof that others know about your relationship, such as

  • joint invitations or evidence you go out together
  • proof you have friends in common
  • proof you have told government, public or commercial bodies about your relationship
  • evidence you do joint sporting, cultural or social activities together
  • evidence you travel together

Show us how you are committed to a long-term relationship with each other. You could give us:

  • proof you have knowledge of each other’s background, family situation or other personal details. You could tell us this at an interview
  • proof you have combined your personal matters
  • the terms of your wills
  • proof you stay in touch when apart

Additional proof of a de facto relationship
In addition to travel permit proving your relationship, show us you’ve been in your de facto relationship for a minimum of 12 months before you applied for this visa. If you haven’t been within the connection for 12 months, tell us in writing why the 12-month requirement doesn’t apply. For example: • provide evidence you’ve registered your relationship with Australian birth, deaths and marriages agency, or • explain any compelling and compassionate circumstances exist to grant the visa
Other relationships
If you have previously been married, widowed, divorced or permanently separated, provide divorce documents, death certificates, separation documents or statutory declarations.
Character documents
Provide an Australian police certificate if you have spent a total of 12 months or more in Australia in the last 10 years since you turned 16. We only accept complete disclosure National Police Certificates issued by the Australian Federal Police. We do not accept standard disclosure certificates or national police certificates issued by Australian state or territory police. Also provide:

  • an overseas police certificate from every country, including your home country, where you spent a total of 12 months or more in the last 10 years since you turned 16
  • military service records or discharge papers if you served in the armed forces of any country

Complete and provide Form 80 Personal particulars for assessment including character assessment
Tell us you are getting help
To nominate someone to:

  • receive your correspondence, use Form 956a Appointment or withdrawal of an authorised recipient
  • provide immigration advice, use Form 956 Advice by a migration agent/exempt person of providing immigration assistance
  • act for you but not provide immigration assistance, let us know in writing what they can do on your behalf (such as submit or withdraw an application for you). Upload your written notification in ImmiAccount

Dependants under 18 documents
For every dependant under 18 years old who is applying with you provide:

  • identity documents
  • proof of your relationship with your dependant, like a birth or marriage certificate
  • character documents, if the dependant is 16 or 17 years of age
  • adoption papers or parental court orders, if applicable
  • proof of enrolment at school, college or university, if applicable
  • proof of sole custody, if applicable

Parental responsibility documents
You must get consent for any applicant under 18 years aged to migrate to Australia from anyone who: has a right to make a decision where the kid lives and is not coming to Australia with the kid They must complete either: Form 1229 Consent form to grant an Australian visa to a child under the age of 18 years

  • a statutory declaration giving their consent for the child to visit Australia on this visa


  • an identity document that shows the signature and photo of the one that completed the shape or declaration, like a passport or driver’s licence
  • adoption papers or other court documents if applicable Alternatively.
  • an Australian writ that permits your child to migrate to Australia
  • that the laws of the child’s home country allow them to go away their home country

Dependants over 18 documents
To include your child who is over 18 in your visa application, they need to be:

  • over 18 years aged but not yet turned 23, and hooked in to you or your partner
  •  over 23 years aged and unable to earn a living to support themselves thanks to physical or cognitive limitations and hooked in to you or your partner If your child is probably going to show 23 while your application is being processed, you’ll got to provide evidence they’re hooked in to you thanks to disability.


  • identity documents
  • documents about their other relationships, if applicable

character documents You must also provide proof the kid depends on you:

  • proof of your relationship with the dependent like a certificate or adoption papers
  • a completed Form 47a Details of a toddler or other dependent loved one aged 18 years or over
  • proof of monetary dependence like bank statements, money transfers and rent receipts If the kid is aged 23 or is probably going to show 23 while your application is being processed, you want to also provide a report from a professional medical man that states they’re hooked in to you or your partner thanks to the entire or partial loss of their bodily or mental functions.

Prepare your documents
Have all non-English documents translated into English. Translators in Australia must be accredited by the National Accreditation Authority for Translators and Interpreters. Translators outside Australia do not have to be accredited. But on each translation, they must include their:

  • full name
  • address and Phone Number
  • qualifications and experience in the language they are translating

These details must be in English. Note: You do not need to have any documents certified.
Scan or photograph
Scan or photograph all documents (English and non-English) in color. The scans and photos must be legible. If a document is quite 1 page, reserve it all as 1 file.
Keep a copy of your completed application. Apply for the visa You must apply:

  • online
  • in Australia

Provide accurate information
Apply online

  1. Complete your visa application in ImmiAccount. If you do not have an ImmiAccount login, you will be asked to create a new account.
  2. Pay the visa application charge. We won’t process your application until you have paid the charge.
  3. Submit your application and note the transaction reference number (TRN). Your sponsor will need the TRN to apply for sponsorship.
  4. Attach supporting documents to your completed application.

After you apply
We will let you know when we have received your application. Find out about travel, adding family members to your application, having health exams, what to do if your situation changes, and other things.
Status updates
If it’s within standard processing times don’t call. we will not provide any longer updates on your application’s progress. you’ll see if we’ve asked for more information in your ImmiAccount.
You can travel outside Australia and return if your current visa allows you to . However, you ought to tell us that you simply will travel or are travelling. this is often because you want to be in Australia once we decide your temporary visa application. If you allow Australia, confirm you’ve got a legitimate visa to return.
We might ask for biometrics. We will let you know if you need to provide them.
Health exams
Prospective Marriage (subclass 300) visa holders
If you had health exams for your subclass 300 visa, you might not need to have them again. We will let you know if you need them.
All other applicants
You need to have health exams. To allow your application to be assessed more quickly, we suggest you arrange health exams as soon as you can after lodging your application.
Attach more information
If you probably did not attach all documents once you applied, attach them in ImmiAccount as soon as you’ll . We might also ask you to share more information. If we learn anything about you that would affect your application, we’ll usually contact you.
Add family members
You can add members of the family unit in your application, including any dependent child we decide your visa. Complete Form 1436 – Adding an additional applicant after lodgement and attach it to your ImmiAccount.
Mistakes on your application
Let us know as soon as you can. Complete Form 1023 Notification of incorrect answers  and attach it to your ImmiAccount.
Tell us if things change
Tell us if things change after you lodge your application but before we’ve made a decision. Things you need to let us know about include:

  • changes to your contact details or passport
  • changes to your marital or de facto status
  • the birth of a child
  • any other changes relevant to your application
  • a request to withdraw your application
  • if your relationship ends

If your relationship ends
Contact us as soon as possible using the Partner (permanent) processing centres enquiry form. You might still be eligible for a temporary visa. All information you provide is confidential.
Stay lawful
Make sure you stay lawful by holding a legitimate visa while we process your application. If you held a legitimate visa once you applied for your partner visa, you were granted a Bridging visa A (BVA). If your current visa expire before we decide your application, the BVA will start. you’ll stay in Australia on the BVA while we start your new visa application.
Visa outcome
You must be in Australia when we decide your temporary visa application. We will let you know our decision in writing. If we grant your visa, we will tell you:

  • your visa grant number
  • the date your visa starts
  • your visa conditions, if applicable

Keep a copy of the decision. If we refuse your visa, we will tell you:

  • why we refused the visa
  • whether you have a right to a review of the decision

We will not refund the application fee if we refuse your application.

What you can do on this visa

  • stay in Australia until we decide your permanent Partner visa (subclass 801)
  • work and study in Australia
  • travel to and from Australia as many times as you want
  • attend up to 510 hours of free English language classes provided by the Adult Migrant English Program
  • enrol in Australia’s public health care scheme, Medicare

How long you can stay

You can stay until we make a decision about your permanent Partner visa (subclass 801) or you withdraw that application.

What you must do on this visa

You and your dependants must meet all visa conditions and obey Australian laws.

Travel on your visa

You can travel outside and return to Australia as many times as you want.

Prove you have a visa

To prove you have been to Australia, request your international movement records by completing Form 1359 – Request for international movement records.


You are protected by Australian workplace law. See your workplace rights and entitlements.

Access Australian Government benefits

As a recently arrived resident, you would possibly need to wait to access certain Australian Government payments and benefits.

Bring a family member

Add dependent children to your application

You can’t add family members to your visa application after we grant the Partner visa (Permanent) subclass 820. If a dependent child needs a visa, apply for a Dependent child visa (subclass 445) If your child holds a Dependent child visa, you can include them in your permanent Partner visa application.

Tell us if things change

Tell us if things change. Things you need to let us know about include:

  • changes to your address details or passport
  • changes to your marital or de facto status
  • the birth of a child
  • if your relationship ends

You might still be qualified for the permanent visa if your connection ends.

If your relationship ends

You may still be qualified for the this visa and a permanent visa if your relationship ends. See what to do when there is a change in your situation.

Do not get another visa

To get the permanent Partner visa (subclass 801), you must hold this subclass 820 visa. If you’re granted the other visa, the new visa will replace your subclass 820 visa. This suggests you’ll not be eligible for the permanent Partner visa (subclass 801).
Gather documents for the permanent Partner visa
When we assess you for the permanent visa, you’ll got to show that, since you were granted your temporary Partner visa, you and your sponsor have continued to:

  • be married or de facto partners
  • have a real and continuing relationship
  • live together or not live separately and apart on a permanent basis.
  • be committed to a shared life excluding other partners

We suggest you retain documents which will show us this stuff.

Canada Tourist Visa
Why Choose Us

We Worked With Reputed Companies in The World

Reobiz donec pulvinar magna id leoersi pellentesque impered dignissim rhoncus euismod euismod eros vitae.



SEO Analysis



Meet With Expert Team

University of Chester

University Of Chester

Best Immigration Consultants

Western Institute Of Technology

Stratford University

Stratford University

Selkirk College

Selkirk College

Grafton College

Grafton College

Cape Breton University

Cape Breton University

Subscribe To Our Newsletters