How to visit Canada on business?
What is a business visitor?You’re a business visitor if you:
- come to get part in international business activities without being a part of the Canadian labour market
- are visiting Canada temporarily to
- look for strategy to grow your business
- make your business relationships.
How to show you’re a business visitor
To meet the criteria as a business visitor to Canada, you must show that:
- you plan to live for less than 6 months
- you don’t plan to go in the Canadian labour market
- your central place of business and source of revenue and profits is outside Canada
- you must have important papers that support your application
- you meet Canada’s essential entry needs, because you
- have a valid journey document, such as a passport
- have sufficient money for your live and to return home
- plan to leave Canada at the end of your visit
- are not a criminal, security or health risk to Canadians
Types of Activities
Activities you may conduct as a business visitor include:
buying Canadian goods or services for a foreign business or government
• taking orders for goods or services
• going to meetings, conferences, conventions, or trade fairs
• giving after-sales service as a part of a guaranty or sale being trained by a Canadian parent company that you simply work for outdoor Canada
• training employees of a Canadian branch of a far off company
• being trained by a Canadian company that has sold you equipment or services Under the Canada-United States-Mexico Agreement, the U.S. or Mexican national can also participate in other activities, like research, marketing, and general services. For more information, see the worldwide Affairs Canada website. Under the Canada-United States-Mexico Agreement, a U.S. or Mexican national may also take part in other actions, such as research, marketing and general services.
For more information, see the Global Affairs Canada website.
What you need to enter Canada
If you’re a business visitor, you need either a visitor visa or an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to approach to Canada. You may also necessitate providing your fingerprints and photo (biometrics) if applying for a visitor visa.
Find out if you need an eTA or a visitor visa
Business visitors and business people are not the same. Business people approach to do work in Canada under a free trade agreement. Learn more about business people.
Types of Activities
Make sure that you have the following documents when you arrive at the border (don’tpacktheminyoursuitcase):
- a passport or travel certificate that is valid for your entire live
- a valid visitor visa, if applicable
- if you want an eTA, you must travel using the same passport you used in your request
- letters of support from your parent company and a letter of invitation from the Canadian host business or a Letter of Recognition from the Canada Border Services Agency
- other documents such as assurance or service agreements, or contracts, if applicable to your visit
- 24-hour contact information of your business host in Canada
- proof that you have sufficient money for both your live in Canada and your return home
We Worked With Reputed Companies in The World
Reobiz donec pulvinar magna id leoersi pellentesque impered dignissim rhoncus euismod euismod eros vitae.