Applying for Immigrant Visa is the ultimate step with inside the method for turning into a everlasting resident of the U.S. for folks that cannot or want now no longer to alter status. When USCIS approves your relative petition, it’ll ship the petitioner a Notice of Action, Form I-797 Approval Notice. USCIS will even ahead the accepted petition to the National Visa Center, with a purpose to touch the proceeding immigrant (or that person’s agent) whilst an immigrant visa variety will become available.
- A copy of your civil marriage certificate
- A copy of all divorce decrees, death certificates, or annulment decrees that demonstrate that all previous marriages entered into by you and/or your spouse were terminated
- Passport style photos of you and your spouse (see Form I-130 instructions for photo requirements)
- Evidence of all legal name changes for you and/or your spouse (may include marriage certificates, divorce decrees, court judgment of name change, adoption decrees, etc.)
- Birth Certificate
- Court and Prison Records, if applicable
- Deportation Documentation, if applicable
- Marriage Certificates, if applicable
- Marriage Termination Documentation, if applicable
- Military Records, if applicable
- Petitioner Documents:
How we can help you get your USA Immigrant Visa?
Why Choose Us
We Worked With Reputed Companies in The World
Reobiz donec pulvinar magna id leoersi pellentesque impered dignissim rhoncus euismod euismod eros vitae.