About Dependent Visa

A Dependent Visa is a type of Visa that permits the life partners and kids to visit to an unfamiliar spots country for the explanation of going with/turning into an individual from the individual from the family with a relating Visa.

Parent and Grandparents Super Visa


  • You must be over the age of eighteen to participate.
  • You must be a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of the country.
  • Except in the case of a disability, you should not be taking government aid.
  • You must be in the low-income threshold.
  • You and your spouse must be married legally.
  • You need to have genuine relationship with your dependents.


The documentation required for sponsoring a dependent under the Canada Dependent Visa includes:

  • Passport & travel history
  • Background documentation
  • Spouse/partner documentation including marriage certificate
  • Other proof of relationship
  • Income proof of sponsor to show adequate finances
  • Completed application & consulate fees

How we can help you get your Super visa?