About Dependent Visa
A Dependent Visa is a type of Visa that permits the life partners and kids to visit to an unfamiliar spots country for the explanation of going with/turning into an individual from the individual from the family with a relating Visa.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS TO SPONSOR A DEPENDENT
- You must be over the age of eighteen to participate.
- You must be a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of the country.
- Except in the case of a disability, you should not be taking government aid.
- You must be in the low-income threshold.
- You and your spouse must be married legally.
- You need to have genuine relationship with your dependents.
The documentation required for sponsoring a dependent under the Canada Dependent Visa includes:
- Passport & travel history
- Background documentation
- Spouse/partner documentation including marriage certificate
- Other proof of relationship
- Income proof of sponsor to show adequate finances
- Completed application & consulate fees