Canada Tourist Visa
Canada is known as the most immigration-friendly country. It is a beautiful country to visit as it has a variety of diverse cultures, natural wonders, and historical monuments.
Most people get a Canada Tourist Visa quickly, generally, some of the applications get rejected due to incomplete forms, and incorrect documentation.
We provide Canada Tourist Visa Consultants in Jalandhar and have fulfilled the dreams of many people. A tourist visa is considered a visa that is allowed by a person who wishes to enter any international country for a temporary stay.
The duration of a tourist visa includes a limited period to stay, the dates on which the person visits, the number of permitted visits, an individual's right to work in the country, and many more. Our success stories of clients are happy with our best services as the best Canada Tourist Consultant in Jalandhar.
Visa eligibility criteria depend from country to country according to their protocols. Some countries allowed the tourist visa to be obtained before traveling, while in some other countries it is granted on arrival. You will get a visa if you prove that your purpose of traveling to a specific country is authentic, your documentation is accurate & complete, and you have enough funds to finance your trip & will return before expiring your visa
Canada Tourist Visa Requirements
- A valid passport should be required
- Good health condition is a must
- Individuals must not have any criminal records
- Consult an immigration officer that you have a bond—such as a job, home, financial assets, or family that will take you back to your own country
- Also, assure an immigration officer that you will leave Canada at the end of your visit when your visa expires
- Required insufficient funds or finance to stay
How we can help you get your Canada Tourist Visa?
How long you can stayMost visitors can stay for up to 6 months in Canada. At the port of entry, the border services officer may allow you to remain for fewer or more than 6 months. If so, they’ll put the date you need to leave by in your passport. They might also give you a document ,called a which will show the date you need to leave by. If you don’t get a stamp in your passport, you can stay for 6months from the day you entered Canada or until your passport expires, which ever comes first. If you need a stamp, you can ask a border services officer for one. If you reach an airport that uses primary inspection kiosks, ask the border officer after you finish at the kiosk.
Make sure you need a visitor visa before you applyYou may need a visitor visa or an Electronic Travel Authorization. The entry document you need depends on:
- the type of travel document you propose to travel with
- the country that issued your travel document
- your nationality
- your method of visit Canada for this trip
- From: $100
Processing time ?
- Varies by country
- Check processing times
- You may need to give biometrics with your application. This processing time doesn’t include the time you need to give biometrics.
- have a valid travel document, like a passport
- be in good health
- have no criminal or immigration-related convictions
- convince an immigration officer that you have ties—such as a job, home, financial assets or family—that will take you back to your home country
- convince an immigration officer that you will leave Canada at the end of your visit
- have enough money for your stay
- The amount of money you will need depends on how long you will stay and if you will stay in a hotel, or with friends or relatives.
- criminal activity
- human rights violations
- organized crime
How to applyYou can apply for a visitor visa online or on paper. You need to give your biometrics In most cases, you now need to give your fingerprints and photo (biometrics) after you apply. Find out where biometrics fits in the application process. Venezuelan passport holders You may need to complete extra steps when you fill out your application.
Why you should apply online
- No courier fees or mail delivery time – we get your application instantly.
- Online applications may be processed more quickly.
- Avoid processing delays. Incomplete applications are returned to you. Applying online helps ensure your application is complete before you submit it.
- If we need to ask for more documents, you can quickly submit them online.
- You don’t need to submit your passport until we ask for it.
- Get updates on the status of your application directly in your online account.
Who can’t apply online for a visitor visaYou must apply on paper if you’re using one of the following travel documents from a visa-exempt country:
- alien’s passport for stateless persons
- other refugee travel document for non-citizens
Document navigationProof that you’re eligible to travel to Canada You must bring evidence that you meet the eligibility requirements to travel at this time, such as
- a negative COVID-19 test result (taken within 72 hours of your departure)
- the evidence you provided in your visa application
- written authorization from IRCC (if you’re required to get it)
- written authorization from the Public Health Agency of Canada (if you’re travelling for compassionate reasons)
Situations where you may need extra documents on arrivalIf either of the subsequent situations applies to you or someone you’ll travel with, have the documents indicated in hand.
You have a child under the age of 18 (a minor child)In Canada, a child under the age of 18 is considered a minor. You may need to show
- a letter that authorizes the minor child to travel to Canada, and
- other documents, such as adoption papers or a custody decree, depending on if the minor child travels alone or not
You were invited to come to CanadaIf you got a letter from a person or company that invited you to Canada, bring that letter with you. A border services officer may ask to see it. Find out more about letters of invitation
Your arrival in CanadaA valid visa and travel document don’t guarantee that you can enter Canada. You must also meet the current health requirements due to COVID-19.
We determine if you meet all entry requirementsWhen you arrive, we’ll check your identity to make sure that you’re the same person who was approved to travel to Canada. We’ll also ask to see your Arrive CAN receipt and quarantine plan.
- We’ll assess your health before you leave the port of entry. If you’re a foreign national and you have symptoms of COVID-19,you won’t be allowed to enter Canada.
- If you enter Canada at among of 4 major Canadian airports
- Your fingerprints will be checked automatically at a primary inspection kiosk.
- The system will check your identity against the information collected when your application was submitted.
- If you enter Canada at a land port of entry
- Your fingerprints may be checked if we refer you to a secondary inspection, where a border services officer will use a fingerprint verification device to check your fingerprints.
You enter CanadaIf you pass the identity check, health assessment, and meet the entry requirements, the border services officer may stamp your passport or let you know how long you can stay in Canada. You’re normally allowed to stay in Canada for up to 6 months. In some cases, the officer may limit or extend your time in Canada, depending on the purpose of your visit. Ask questions if you’re not sure about something. You won’t be allowed into Canada if you give false or incomplete information. The officer must be convinced that
- you’re eligible for entry into Canada
- you’ll leave Canada at the end of your approved length of stay
Why Choose Us
We Worked With Reputed Companies in The World
Reobiz donec pulvinar magna id leoersi pellentesque impered dignissim rhoncus euismod euismod eros vitae.