- Partnership Agreements
- Trust Agreements
- Franchise Agreements
- Documents showing the issue, purchase or transfer of shares
- Registration with the USA Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC)
- historical ASIC company extract
- Your passport
- Proof of funds
- Letters supporting your reason of visiting the US
- Letter from your employer if traveling as an employee
- Proof of business ownership if you are traveling as a businessperson
- Insurance and other supporting documents
- 51% of the business if the business has a turnover of less than AUD 400,000 per year
- 30% of the business if the business has a turnover of AUD 400,000 or more per year, or
- 10% of the business if the business is operated by a publicly listed company
About Business Visa
USA Business Visa (B1 Visa) is a temporary visa granted to citizens of foreign countries .
who wish to come to the United States for business purposes.
Prove to us that you have owned your main business or main businesses for the 2 years before you apply. Whether you have 1 or 2 businesses, you must own at least:
- The business must be qualifying business
- Prove of English
- Police clearance
- Medical examination
- Meet Certain Business Requirement
- Have a current nomination from an USA sate or territory government agency
- Documents proving your purchase of the business
How we can help you get your USA Business Visa?
We Worked With Reputed Companies in The World
Reobiz donec pulvinar magna id leoersi pellentesque impered dignissim rhoncus euismod euismod eros vitae.