Denmark Tourist Details
A visa normally grants you stay remain within the entire Schengen region. The Schengen countries are Austria, Belgium, the Czech Republic , Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands , Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.
A visa allows you to live a maximum of 90 days in any 180-day period in Denmark and is generally valid for the whole Schengen region.
Decisions about visa applications must normally be made within 15 working days from the day Embassy receives it, excluding submission time at VFS). In some cases applications will require further enquiry or documentation. So time interval in these cases might prolong. Applicants may additionally be asked to seem for an Interview at the Embassy.
A visa doesn't allow you to figure in Denmark unless the Immigration Service has explicitly granted you this right.
Please print out the checklist and prepare the specified documents accordingly, also prepare a further copy of your passport ID page for Passport Collection. Check list for Tourist VisaNote • Kindly confirm that your application contains sufficient, correct and adequate information. All information must be correct and reflect your planned trip. • In case any document is missing on submission date, additional documents are often submitted only by applicants themselves at VFS within 5 business days. • Applicant are often asked for extra documents or could also be involved an interview if deemed necessary by the Embassy.
• Decisions about Schengen visa applications must normally be made within 15 days. In some cases applications require further enquiry. In these cases, the utmost time interval is 30 days. In exceptionally difficult cases the time interval are often up to 45 days. In certain situations, the Danish embassy is going to be required to ask the Danish Immigration Service to process an application. the appliance is shipped via the Immigration Service’s electronic case handling system.
• Application time counts from the time an admissible application is submitted at a deputation or a Visa Application Centre. ‘Admissible’ means the mission has decided that the Schengen conditions for submitting an application are met.
• When the file is mentioned the Danish Immigration Service, the Embassy will share the reference number of your file with you. This number enables you to contact the Immigration Services so as to see on the status of your file.
• Contact details for the Danish Immigration Service: T: +45 35366600 – Monday – Wednesday: 09:00 – 15:00 , Thursday: 12:00 – 17:00 , Friday: 09:00 – 12:00 , email, email@example.com.
• The Embassy of Denmark will inform you in each instance in writing, by telephone or orally about the choice that’s taken concerning your visa application.
• Citizens of certain countries or categories of certain citizens are subject to prior consultation in one or more Schengen countries before a visa could also be issued. The time interval in these cases will usually be minimum 10-12 days.
We Worked With Reputed Companies in The World
Reobiz donec pulvinar magna id leoersi pellentesque impered dignissim rhoncus euismod euismod eros vitae.